Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwfothergill jwfothergill is offline

Default Reviewing Marks

Hi
Have used Word extensively but never had the need to use the reviewing
marks. Unfortunatley I have now received a huge document back that I sent
off, with reviewing marks all over the place. I accept all the changes but
now have to somehow get rid of all the reviewing marks and format the
document again.

I can't seem to get rid of the marks. Even going to the final document,
saving, as soon as you open it again they are all back. I have read the
answers to these questions here, but I am afraid can't follow - answers seem
to go on about email options!!

Someone please help me, I am tearing my hair out and need this fairly
urgently.
xJane, Bristol, UK

Reviewing Marks jwfothergill Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 10 05:16 PM
How do I remove crop marks or registration marks in word 2003? Steve B. Page Layout 2 February 27th 08 08:16 AM
Word should filter revision marks: show marks after given date. Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 06 03:27 AM
Reviewing check marks Peter New Users 1 October 19th 05 10:42 AM
How can I print the formatting marks (space marks, papagraph mark. AndrewA Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 08:54 PM