Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rosemary Rosemary is offline

Default Default Tabs Question

Hi,

We have Windows XP and Word 2003. We got a document from another party and
noticed that the default tab sets are gone (there are no "hash" marks
identifying the default tab stops every .05" on the ruler bar).

I know one solution is to copy the document into a new blank Word document.

I know we could also go into Format - Tabs and reset the Default Tab Stops
at every .05" -- but I would have to select the entire document first.

Is there a way I can restore Word's default tabs by going into, for example,
Normal Style?

Basically, I am just looking for the most efficient way to restore Word's
default tab stops within an existing document.

Thanks!
Rosemary

Default Tabs Question Rosemary Microsoft Word Help 4 May 7th 10 09:14 AM
Question on tabs GACKT Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 08 02:45 AM
Changing default tabs in one paragraph changes all tabs sjnet Page Layout 1 June 6th 07 11:22 PM
Default Tabs Helen Page Layout 1 May 31st 07 06:01 AM
Question about setting tabs Colleen New Users 1 January 6th 06 10:33 PM