Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheahan Sheahan is offline

Default Copy text and graphics boxes from Publisher to Word

I need to copy a sinigle column brochure from Publisher to Word.

When I select all the boxes and copy, then open Word and paste, nothing
comes over.

When I try to save the file as a Word document (in Publisher), I get an
error message telling me it can't be done because the document contains
graphics.

I can save the file as a pdf and then save the pdf to Word, but I don't get
all of the graphics boxes. I need to send the file to someone and they
don't have access to Publisher to edit it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.