Michael

Default How do see the delivery address in MS word envelopes

I went to Tool, envelopes and lables.
Tried to pull name to from outlook contacts all that appears in the delivery
address is the contacts name but no address details

Graham Mayor

This can occur when there is a conflict between the address book and the
contacts list which provides its data (especially in Office 2000) and one of
the things that triggers it is changing the sort order in the address book.
A solution is to display the Outlooks contact list in 'detailed address
card' view and check whether the address is displayed there. If not, open
the record and save it. The full address should then be available from the
envelope/labels tool in Word.