Default Can I add labels to an existing list?

I am working from an existing list of mailing labels in MicroSoft Word. The
list is alphabetized and I would like to add new address. I have tried to
hit the insert tab and go from there but it only gives me the option of
inserting page numbers or a picture. Is there a way to add labels without
losing my alphabetizing? If not, is there a way for me to transfer my labels
to another program and use it instead? Thank you!

The correct way to set up mailing labels is as a mail merge. You can easily
add new records to the data source and merge a new set of labels. To create
a data source from existing labels, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm. For more
on creating labels from the data source, see these articles:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm