Robert

Default Mailmerge

Does anyone know what would cause a mailmerge toolbar to disable (gray out)
all the buttons except datasource? When I load a word .doc file that I
previously linked to a datasource successfully, it comes up with mailmerge
toolbar disabled. I have to reset the datasource every time I reopen the
file. That is, the datasource is set fine, I save, then exit, then run word
and reload the file and the mailmerge is again disabled.

Using MS WordXP.

Thanks for any ideas on this,
Robert