Bellaann

Default How do I delete items that show under open

Items are showing in the open file section I have deleted these item and I
dont want them to show up anymore.

There is no way to remove obsolete file listings from the task pane
directly, but you can remove them from the MRU list at the bottom of the
File menu, and this removes them from the task pane as well.

1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Hyphen. The mouse pointer will change to a black bar (I
like to think of it as a large minus sign).

2. Hover the mouse over the File item on the menu bar until the menu opens.

3. Click on the file you want to remove.

Use this shortcut with care, as it will delete *any* menu item you click on.
It's "used up" after one use, however, and if you ever trigger it
inadvertently, you can dismiss it with ESC.