Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherry44

Default Word Page Alignment sideways, and when I type in the page, my text

types sideways... in otherwords instead of my text going from left to right,
it goes from top to bottom.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you typing in a table or text box?

"Sherry44" wrote in message
types sideways... in otherwords instead of my text going from left to

right,
it goes from top to bottom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherry44

Neither. I am typing on a blank sheet of paper. No table, no text box.
When I open existing documents they open correctly and the page goes from top
to bottom. When I open a new document the whole page sits sideways.

"Sherry44" wrote:

types sideways... in otherwords instead of my text going from left to right,
it goes from top to bottom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Word, open a new document, and click on File | Page Setup |
Margins tab | Portrait | Default | OK. If you are prompted to
save changes to your Normal.dot global template when you close
Word, say yes.