Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
atomicholiday

Default Envelopes and Labels Delivery address problem.

I'm using Word 2000 (Office 2000) on a XP machine. In Word, when I click on
the delivery address button in Envelopes and Label, I get the following error:

Logon failed. You must log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address
book.
Error code: "Unspecified error".

How can I get word to connect with my windows address book?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Are you connected to your network (Microsoft Exchange)? Word is trying to
access your address book and that's where it was told to look.

"atomicholiday" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2000 (Office 2000) on a XP machine. In Word, when I click
on
the delivery address button in Envelopes and Label, I get the following
error:

Logon failed. You must log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your
address
book.
Error code: "Unspecified error".

How can I get word to connect with my windows address book?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This function only works if you have Outlook as your default e-mail
application and its contact list set as an e-mail address book. If you use
Outlook Express, then the only way to access its address book is to use
Microsoft Exchange, which is an expensive corporate messaging application.