Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marlene

Default How to show a number to the power of 6

How do I show a number to the power of 6 in word, please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Yandl

Type the number, then hold down both the 'ctrl' and 'Shift' keys while
pressing the key with the '+' and '=' on it. Now, type the exponent "6".
Again press 'ctrl, shift, +' to toggle superscript off.

Steve Yandl

"Marlene" wrote in message
How do I show a number to the power of 6 in word, please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marlene

Thank you Steve, I have tried for ages to complete an assignment.

"Marlene" wrote in message
How do I show a number to the power of 6 in word, please

Why doesn't Status Bar show Page Number or Line Number? BrandNewOffice2003User Microsoft Word Help 10 October 4th 05 07:34 AM
How do I get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 01:17 PM
How do i get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 0 March 16th 05 01:18 PM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
When insert page number is clicked, the number inserted at page 1. inbetween Page Layout 1 February 19th 05 07:07 AM