AlSchultz@work

Default No ZIP in Mail Merge

My once-a-year bout with mail merge seems a lot easier with Office 2002 with
one problem. I got nice address labels for my Christmas cards. The only
thing missing is the ZIP or Postal Code. From every darned label! When I
was going through the wizard I made sure that everybody had a ZIP Code. As
far as I know, it should have been included just like the people's names,
etc. I don't know if it is related but I have Insert Address/AddressLayout
set to include the ZIP code and it does so quite well. (Yes, it might be
easier to skip the darned merge and just use the button but that would take a
long time). Any suggestions?