Kara

Default Data Source

In Word 2000 I was able to open a mail merge document without having to
select the data source and the table that I am working from. In Word 2003 it
askes me where my data source is and then which table to use. How can I set
the data source and the table for each of my documents? I am using an Access
2003 database as my data source.

Thanks for your help!

Kara