Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Microsoft Apprentice

Default How: Delete highlight on printed copy that doesn't show on screen

When creating a letter, the permanent address automatically prints at the
bottom of each copy. When it prints, it highlights this address. This
highlighting does not show on the screen. What is the setting to remove this
highlighting on the prited copy?