Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SunDragon

Default Validating a Text Form field from a Pull Down Menu

How do I validate a Text Form Field from a selection made from a Pull Down
Menu? If someone makes a selection from a Pull Down Menu, then I want the
associated text field to be populated. It cannot stay blank.

My train of thought is as follows: {IF{Dropdown1} is TRUE "Text field
requires information" ""}