Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Randolph Lisa Randolph is offline

Default Footnotes inserting on previous page instead of current page

I have a document that has many footnotes. I am using the "Insert at bottom
of page" option. I noticed today that many of my footnotes are now on the
wrong page! Instead of being at the bottom of the page where the reference
to the footnote occurs, some of the footnotes are now on the previous page.
I cannot seem to force the footnote to move to the correct page.
Also, when I insert a footnote on a page, the insertion is happening on the
multiple sections.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline