Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wassenaar Wassenaar is offline

Default Same distance from bottom of page to last line of footnotes

I have a document with 547 footnotes. The distance between the last line of
the footnotes to the bottom of the page is not consistent throughout. On some
pages it is about an inch, in others half an inch and elsewhere more than an
inch.

How do I get the distance between the last line of the footnotes and the
bottom of the page consistent all through the document regardless of the
amount of text above the footnote separator.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Set the footnotes to "Bottom of page" instead of "Below text." But see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

"Wassenaar" wrote in message
news
I have a document with 547 footnotes. The distance between the last line

of
the footnotes to the bottom of the page is not consistent throughout. On

some
pages it is about an inch, in others half an inch and elsewhere more than

an
inch.

How do I get the distance between the last line of the footnotes and the
bottom of the page consistent all through the document regardless of the
amount of text above the footnote separator.

why do I see a long line on the top & bottom of my page Ronica Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 05 07:15 PM
bottom line of page border wont print eazza Page Layout 1 August 26th 05 09:05 AM
Bottom text line of each page has unwanted space that I can not r. tdj Microsoft Word Help 0 March 9th 05 12:13 PM
Line at bottom of page Kathy Tables 1 February 16th 05 11:39 PM
How can I put different footnotes on the same line at the bottom . WilliamE Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 04:52 PM