Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alyles alyles is offline

Default Date Calculation

Hi I am trying to creat a document that will calulate a due date for me
30 days out. is this possible?

--
alyles
alyles's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5189

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the following by fellow MVP Macropod

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.