Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparky Sparky is offline

Default Spell checking

Firstly my apologies if this is a dumb question....

At the moment i am writing an article for an American publication and
understandably they would like me to use the correct spellings according to
an American dictionary. However being British I use the UK dictionary setting
on Office and I am wondering if it is possible for me to spell check a single
doc in a different language without completely swapping the language setting
for office to English (U.S.)? Granted in the time it has taken me to try to
find out, fail and then write this i could have done it already but i just
thought i would ask!

Cheers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+A - Tools language set language US English will set the language
of the document to US for the purpose of spell checking.