Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sean Steele Sean Steele is offline

Default Word 2003 pulls up my mail merge template, but doesn't complete the merge into a new Form Letter 1

I'm using a VisualFox Pro application that uses OLE to talk to Word
for automated mail merges. I've setup a mail merge template (envelope
template), but when I process the envelopes the envelope template
opens in Word, but it doesn't do the merge. The strange thing is that
other automated mail merges work fine, it's just an issue with the
envelope mail merge template. Any ideas?

Sean

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Can you post the automation code here?

Does the envelope merge use a different data source than the other merges?
Could there be a locking problem?

Peter Jamieson

oups.com...