Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary Beth McNabb Mary Beth McNabb is offline

Default Mail Merge with multiple rows for each customer?

I have been trying to figure this one out for a few weeks now!

I am trying to create a word doc that has credit info for each customer. My
data source is an excel file.

I have figured out how to break pages for each new customer, but can't
figure out how to list each of their accounts on one page. I have the pages
breaking when an account number changes.

I want it to look something like:

Don Smith account 123
10.50
12.37
15.50
Fred Yoder account 124
12.00
10.00
15.00

instead only lists the first $$ for each account on the new pages.

Please let me know if you can help. I am sure it can't be too difficult.