sksmith2517

Default Why does 'tight' layout now cover up text?

Since 2 months or so ago, whenever I format an image/clipart to be 'tight',
the words behind it are not wrapped. The image simply covers them up. I
hear from other staff in my dept the same thing is happening to them. How do
we get text to wrap around image again?

Text Boundaries in Print Layout Brad New Users 4 February 12th 05 09:27 PM
Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 07:02 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
text only visible in web layout view ecoplasm Page Layout 1 December 2nd 04 12:32 AM