Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Default Align Text in Columns

I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I often work with 2 or 3 Columns in Page and
always the last columns has less text lines or matter than others. Is there
any command which automatically align the text in all columns at same height?
Means, if first column has 20 lines in paragraph and second has 15. Then can
a command adjust the line spacing or something which make the both columns
text of same height.

Hope you understand.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Raj,

Put a section break at the end of your text and format the following section (which need only contain a paragraph mark) as single
column.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"RajKohli" wrote in message ...
I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I often work with 2 or 3 Columns in Page and
always the last columns has less text lines or matter than others. Is there
any command which automatically align the text in all columns at same height?
Means, if first column has 20 lines in paragraph and second has 15. Then can
a command adjust the line spacing or something which make the both columns
text of same height.

Hope you understand.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Insert - Break - Section Break Types - Continuous

and that did it. Actually, my friend was working on a document and he asked
me. He is a Graphic Designer and he mostly use Page Maker.

Many thanks to you. If anything else he may asked related, I will come back
to you.