Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brenda R Brenda R is offline

Default Printing merged labels in Word 2003

No matter how many times I have tried, I am only able to print the first 30
merged address labels. It prints the same page over and over and over! Does
not progress to the rest of the pages - should be a total of three pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Do you have a Next Record code at the end of the page? If not, try
inserting it. You will need to insert it from the toolbar, or ribbon,
not by just typing.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Brenda R" Brenda wrote in message
:

No matter how many times I have tried, I am only able to print the first 30
merged address labels. It prints the same page over and over and over! Does
not progress to the rest of the pages - should be a total of three pages.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/6/2007 10:11 AM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You probably haven't completed the merge. This can be very deceptive using
the Mail Merge Wizard, which allows you to "preview" the merge (showing just
the first sheet). If the document you are trying to print is your mail merge
main document, then you haven't completed the merge: you must choose Merge
to New Document or Merge to Printer or Merge to E-mail.