Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark[_5_] Mark[_5_] is offline

Default Deleting little boxes in text in Word

I get little boxes appearing in Word text especially from older versions of
Word that I am now running in Word 2003. Somehow the migration to newer
versions of Word cause these boxes to appear. My question is: How does one
delete these boxes?
--
amilets
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Where in the text do you see the boxes? Note that they could be nonprinting
marks; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
I get little boxes appearing in Word text especially from older versions of
Word that I am now running in Word 2003. Somehow the migration to newer
versions of Word cause these boxes to appear. My question is: How does one
delete these boxes?
--
amilets

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark[_5_] Mark[_5_] is offline

The boxes appear between words, they sometimes have a capital letter ending
after a series of these boxes and they sometimes appear in a row at the top
of a document. I will find out later today whether these print when I am at
my home computer.
--
amilets