Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Betsy Betsy is offline

Default Can't delete a section break

I have a section break on a page in a long word document. I want to delete a
section break on the page, but it won't budge. any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Do you have track changes turned on? If this is the case, try to turn off
track changes you will then most likely be able to delete the section
break. In general, track changes turned on prevents you from deleting the
paragraph mark immediately preceding a table but you can delete the
paragraph mark if you turn off track changes.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg