Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clive Clive is offline

Default Is it possible to Mailmerge to Email And attach additional files?

My customer wants to send out a newsletter to subscribers as an attachment
to personalised emails. I.E.

"Hi Subscriber Name

Please read attached newsletter

Regards

etc.
"
I can't see how to attach files to Word's mailmerge output. Does anyone
know a way of doing this in MS Office 2003? (I can't see any mailmerge in
Outlook)

As always, help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I can't see how to attach files to Word's mailmerge output. Does anyone
know a way of doing this in MS Office 2003?

It's not available "out of the box", but see Doug Robbins' article at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

(I can't see any mailmerge in Outlook)

In essence, Outlook uses Word to do mailmerges anyway (select some contacts,
then try Outlook Tools|Mail Merge...) so you still face the same problem.

Peter Jamieson