Kelvin

Default how to delete the disabled auto correction

I typed the word "facade" in Word, then it auto corrected my word into
another word. At first, I just clicked "Stop automatically correct 'facade'".
But now, I want it to auto corrrect it for me.

Do you know how can I reactivate the auto correction?
Daiya Mitchell

I think you will have to recreate it as an entry in the AutoCorrect list.

It will be easiest to type façade in your doc, then select it, then go to
Tools | AutoCorrect. To get the cedilla under the c, use Insert | Symbol or
see here for shortcuts:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/InsertSpecChars.htm

By the way, it's always nice to make AutoCorrect work for you by adding your
own shortcuts:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

BWashington

I know in Word 2000 and 2003 you can add words to autocorrect.

If you go to Tools - Autocorrect... you can add corrections to this
feature. I would suggest copying the correct version of facade (with the
special c character) from a website or after typing it into your word doc so
you can use the special character.

Go here for a step by step tutorial:
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/trai.../misspell.aspx