stanj6769

Default How can I quickly move to the bottom (end) of a long Word documen.

In WordPerfect I could quickly move to the bottom of a long document by
pressing Home-Home-Down Arrow. Is there an equivalent in MS Word?
Genine

Control End takes you to the bottom and Control Home takes you back to the top.
Genine

"stanj6769" wrote:

In WordPerfect I could quickly move to the bottom of a long document by
pressing Home-Home-Down Arrow. Is there an equivalent in MS Word?

Jay Freedman

stanj6769 wrote:
In WordPerfect I could quickly move to the bottom of a long document
by pressing Home-Home-Down Arrow. Is there an equivalent in MS Word?

Ctrl+End.

The Word Help has an extensive topic about "shortcut keys" that will help
you find others.

A note of caution: Word has an option (in Tools Options General) to turn
on what it calls "WordPerfect navigation". Don't bother -- it's an imperfect
simulation of the navigation shortcuts in WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS, and it
has some troublesome side effects.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman