Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Daedalus1 Daedalus1 is offline

Default Conditional Formating

I have a table the basis of which is two columns, with one cell in the left
hand column at double the height of the two cells in the right hand column.
In the left hand cell I put in a job description of work to be done, in the
upper right hand cell I put the initials of the person doing the work and in
the lower RH cell I put the date by which the work is to be done. I want the
table to auto format the text colour in all 3 cells depending upon the
initals in the top RH cell. Is this possible? I have tried to draw the 3
cells below hopefully this will show the issue.

_________________________________
! FC !
Deliver presents world wide !_______!
! 26/12 !
__________________________!_______!

If I put FC in the top RH cell I want the text in all three cells to go red.
If I put say GDP in the top RH cell I want all three cells to go blue.

Thanks

Daedalus1

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I would look into using Excel for this.

Daedalus1 wrote:
[...]

Conditional Formating Lisa Mazzanti Microsoft Word Help 1 May 16th 08 06:22 PM
Conditional Formating Manny Tables 2 May 28th 07 08:54 PM
Conditional merging a field and formating it [email protected] Mailmerge 1 April 7th 06 08:02 PM
Formating Text changes formating of entire document Ritesh Kumar Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 11:55 PM
Conditional Slash Similar to Conditional Hyphen? Oliver St Quintin Page Layout 7 May 10th 05 09:41 PM