Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carlos DLB Carlos DLB is offline

Default Office legal copy, no office key for reinstall

I am trying to reinstall Office, I have a legal version in my PC. PC came
with Windows Proffessional XP and Office 2003. OEM is sending me an Office
CD to reinstall it. can I search in my current Office Program for the
License key, so that I can reinstall Office?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If it's installed, download and run Belarc Advisor for the product key.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carlos DLB" wrote in message
I am trying to reinstall Office, I have a legal version in my PC. PC came
with Windows Proffessional XP and Office 2003. OEM is sending me an
Office
CD to reinstall it. can I search in my current Office Program for the
License key, so that I can reinstall Office?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carlos DLB Carlos DLB is offline

Thanks JoAnn, as per your advise, I went to http://www.belarc.com/
downloaded their software and gave me the key for Office that is in my PC.

At MPV, you are all a bunch of great people, without your help, it would
have taken a lot longer to resolve this.

"Carlos DLB" wrote in message
I am trying to reinstall Office, I have a legal version in my PC. PC came
with Windows Proffessional XP and Office 2003. OEM is sending me an
Office
CD to reinstall it. can I search in my current Office Program for the
License key, so that I can reinstall Office?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Glad to have helped. :-)

--