Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smARTsy-fARTsy smARTsy-fARTsy is offline

Default Rhyming words

I'm writing a little poem for a group of people & I need a list of words that
rhyme. (I had a dictionary that had this a LOOOONG time ago.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

www.google.com

"smARTsy-fARTsy" wrote in message
news : I'm writing a little poem for a group of people & I need a list of words
that
: rhyme. (I had a dictionary that had this a LOOOONG time ago.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxanne [msft] Roxanne [msft] is offline

True, that search engine will get you a list of helpful sites. And so will
this one:
http://www.bing.com

give it a try ;-)

"Tom Willett" wrote:

www.google.com

"smARTsy-fARTsy" wrote in message
news : I'm writing a little poem for a group of people & I need a list of words
that
: rhyme. (I had a dictionary that had this a LOOOONG time ago.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dwgillette dwgillette is offline

Try http://www.rhymer.com/
--
thanks

"smARTsy-fARTsy" wrote:

I'm writing a little poem for a group of people & I need a list of words that
rhyme. (I had a dictionary that had this a LOOOONG time ago.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
The bing TV commercials are really obnoxious. Already.

I have that to look forward to, but surely they can't be us cringeworthy as
the 'I'm a PC' drivel? Where do Microsoft find these marketing people?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jul 11, 12:48*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Peter T. Daniels wrote:
The bing TV commercials are really obnoxious. Already.

I have that to look forward to, but surely they can't be us cringeworthy as
the 'I'm a PC' drivel? Where do Microsoft find these marketing people?

The "I'm a PC" campaign was a really dumb attempt to counter Apple's
brilliant "I'm a Mac" series with Justin Long as the Mac and a well-
known NY-based comic (whose name I don't remember but is a fixture on
leftish talk radio and published a book called something like
"Everything You Need to Know") as the PC. Perhaps the agency that came
up with the concept no longer has the Microsoft account. ... or maybe
they _also_ gave us the bing ads, which seem to have disappeared
already.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For entertainment, however, see the trailer for Office 2010: The Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUawhjxLS2I

http://word.mvps.org