Kathy

Default Mail Merge Question

I have letters to send internally with file attachments that come from our
network. I will use mail merge to create the addresses. Can I also create a
field in the data file that will list the complete file path for each
document and then attach these files to the main document via mail merge?

Thanks,
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.