San

Default I have no italics in my word document but random italics appear w.

Jezebel

I've been trying for years to get random italics to appear w.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Ha! I first read that as you have been trying to get random Italians to
appear. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I've been trying for years to get random italics to appear w.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Something about an orgy, Oy Vey!!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I've been trying for years to get random italics to appear w.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

See? I *was* close!

I think I translated pretty darned good. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I've been trying for years to get random italics to appear w.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

What's funny is that I almost bought a copy of Dante's Inferno at B&N on
Saturday. I opted for a book on Visual Studio.Net.

Talk about being a lost cause. :-(

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]