Ange

Default Creating a form where you can insert an image

I am creating a form in word and the final question asks if there is an image
available (tick box), and I then want the user to be able to insert an image
from file. Is this possible, and if so how do I go about it?
Jay Freedman

Ange wrote:
I am creating a form in word and the final question asks if there is
an image available (tick box), and I then want the user to be able to
insert an image from file. Is this possible, and if so how do I go
about it?

Go to http://jay-freedman.info and download form_picture.zip. It contains a
tutorial template that shows how to set up a macrobutton field and a macro
to do this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman