Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
n2zkx

Default Does anyone have a club volunteer liability waiver form

I belong to a non-profit Amateur Radio club and need a boilerplate volunteer
liability waiver form. Even though I don't believe a person can sign their
rights away in New York state, some "stick in the mud" is insisting I have
all volunteers absolve the radio club of any & all liability in case of
accident injury or the volunteer injuring someoneelses person or property

This is my first using this board.
Thanks
Rich
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

This being your first use, you might have spent some useful time reading
some of the postings: which would have made clear that this is not a useful
forum for your request. Try Google; or, easier still, tell your 'stick in
the mud' to take a flying f*** at a rolling donut (as Vonnegut once put it).
Life's too short to indulge lawyers like this.

"n2zkx" wrote in message
I belong to a non-profit Amateur Radio club and need a boilerplate
volunteer
liability waiver form. Even though I don't believe a person can sign their
rights away in New York state, some "stick in the mud" is insisting I have
all volunteers absolve the radio club of any & all liability in case of
accident injury or the volunteer injuring someoneelses person or property

This is my first using this board.
Thanks
Rich

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

We really don't deal with the content of Word documents. I'd suggest
starting with an attorney because unless it's phrased properly, it can be
used against you in a lawsuit.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]