Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dayna Dayna is offline

Default Can I put "stops" in sentences to add numerical data from a graph

I am typing from a large statistical graph, inserting different numbers but
using essentially the same text with each sentence. Can I create the
document to allow me to add the numbers each time in an easier fashion such
as by putting a "stop" function, allowing me to then go to that place over
and over again?

I used to do this with forms when I used word perfect many years ago.
Thanks so much.