Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LB LB is offline

Default Cannot hide grid lines in a table.

In Word 2003, I'm unable to hide gridlines of a table.

The Hide/Show menu choice has no affect on the document. Detect and Repair,
and reinstall of the program did not correct the problem.

Appreciate any and all help.

LB
Canton, IL
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Summer Summer is offline

Do you have Table Borders - you cannot show/hide gridlines if you have table
borders?

Otherwise,
Go to Menu on Active Document screen
Table
Show Gridlines would be seen in dropdown

and CTRL SHIFT * - so you don't see the table markers

Table grid lines applejack Tables 2 September 2nd 06 07:52 PM
(Mis)alignment of drawing layer grid lines and table borders [email protected] Page Layout 3 April 26th 06 06:09 PM
How to disble "box-"lines (not grid-lines) around copied web page fragments in Word 2003 ? Thomas McGregor New Users 2 April 13th 06 03:06 AM
How to get vertical lines to print on grid table? Dog lover Tables 2 March 5th 06 04:48 PM
How do I print grid lines in a Word Table? CCorn Tables 2 November 9th 05 02:36 PM