Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven Steven is offline

Default Repeat Title Line in a section on each page of the section

I have a document where there is separation by section breaks. I make the
first line the title and center and bold and underline it. Is there a way I
can tell Word to repeat this line on each page within that section?

Thank you,

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Instead of just applying center, bold, and underline to the title,
create a paragraph style with that formatting and apply it to the
title. Then put a STYLEREF field in the header or footer of that
section, after turning off the Same As Previous setting for the header
or footer for that section and the section that follows it. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm for details.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman