Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulaD PaulaD is offline

Default formatting problem

I'm editing a document that was done in Word (2003). I'm not a pro at Word
(use WP mostly). I hit the return to add a paragraph at one point and it goes
to the very beginning of the document. How do I correct this?

Thanks
--
PaulaD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

There could be a problem with the column formatting. If so, here's how
to fix it: On the Format menu, click Columns. Click the "One" option
(even if it already appears to be selected). Click OK.

If the above works, and you are seeing the problem in new blank
documents as well, open the Normal template as a document, repeat the
procedure, and save. For instructions on opening Normal, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP