Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sinclair Sinclair is offline

Default Normal.dotm

I am trying to have a single interline and the spacing option "don't add
space between paragraphs of same style" set as my default options for new
documents. Clicking the default button doesn't work, it just keeps asking if
you want to save the changes to doc1.

I've been renaming Normal to have Word recreate it again but to no avail.
When I open a new document , Doc1, its paragraphs settings are back to
multiple interline and the "don't add space between..." option checked off.

What's more when I click the Office button then New, in the last used
templates pane, the list is showing only NormalEmail, not the Normal. How do
I get it back?

Thank you for any help.

set tab character to 4 spaces in normal.dotm Jim Marvel Microsoft Word Help 1 November 5th 07 01:33 AM
Normal.dotm Rick Microsoft Word Help 1 August 30th 07 06:45 AM
Convert normal.dot in W2000 to normal.dotm in W2007 Why did I update Microsoft Word Help 3 August 8th 07 09:42 PM
Change Normal.dotm LTJ Microsoft Word Help 1 May 30th 07 03:52 PM
Word 2007: Where is Normal.dotm Oskar Busch New Users 1 July 25th 06 11:17 PM