Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Icek Icek is offline

Default Endnote placement in Word 2007

My Word 2007 (Windows) document has three sections. Each section has several
endnotes. At the end of the document, after the text, are two pages of
figures. I want all endnotes to be placed after the last page of text and
prior to the figures. However, if I choose the end of document placement
then all endnotes appear after the figures. And if I choose to place the
endnotes at the end of the segments then they get split up.
Thanks for your help.