Giggles

Default formatting document headings and paragraphs in large documents

Hi,

I have poetry in Word, and I'd like to know how I can make changes to the
headers and paragrahps in large documents. Is it possible to change all
headers and paragraphs from highlighting the header and paragraphs on the
first page instead of going through each heading and paragraph?

Thank you

Giggles
Jezebel

If you've used styles for your formatting, then it's simply a matter of
redefining the style (and that's why you SHOULD be using styles). If not,
you can use Find and Replace. Search for the current formatting and replace
with the formatting you want (or better, replace with a style). On the Find
and Replace dialog, click the More button and experiment with the options.
(working with a COPY of your document!)