Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
juillet66 juillet66 is offline

Default inserting/changing chapter titles in footers

I've read and re-read the instructions on how to have different chapter
titles in my footers: I insert section breaks, then change the chapter title
down below in the footer. But when I do this, I get the same chapter title
for each chapter!!!

Thoughts, suggestions, help is really welcome...

jb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In each section, turn off "Same as previous" (Word 2002 and
earlier) or "Link to previous" (Word 2003) on the Header and
Footer toolbar, and then change the chapter title in the footer.