Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fritz Fritz is offline

Default paste time and date into save as

Hi
When I want to save a document in office 2003 I have to type the date
manually into the "Save As" box.I'm using the freeware Tclock exe in my
taskbar.From there I'm able to copy & paste the time & date into any programs
exept into Office 2003 [Student Teacher] What I'd like to know is how to
paste the date into the "Save As" box in office word from Tclock exe .
Thank you for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Raise this with Tclock support.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Fritz" wrote in message
Hi
When I want to save a document in office 2003 I have to type the date
manually into the "Save As" box.I'm using the freeware Tclock exe in my
taskbar.From there I'm able to copy & paste the time & date into any
programs
exept into Office 2003 [Student Teacher] What I'd like to know is how to
paste the date into the "Save As" box in office word from Tclock exe .
Thank you for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Fritz wrote:
Hi
When I want to save a document in office 2003 I have to type the date
manually into the "Save As" box.I'm using the freeware Tclock exe in
my taskbar.From there I'm able to copy & paste the time & date into
any programs exept into Office 2003 [Student Teacher] What I'd like
to know is how to paste the date into the "Save As" box in office
word from Tclock exe .
Thank you for your help

Try CTRL-V instead of the mouse.