Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cloud_D Cloud_D is offline

Default How do I turn on Compatibility Checker again?

I accidently unchecked the Compatibility Checker while I was saving a
document to the older word format.

Have been trying to search for the option for me to check the Compatibilty
Checker again but I can't seem to find it. How do I turn it on again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cloud_D[_2_] Cloud_D[_2_] is offline

Oh. That was easier than I expected. Thanks so much for the help!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Office Button | Prepare | Run Compatibility Checker.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Gareisman,

One rather roundabout method is to use File=Save As and save as a .doc file, then use Office Button=Convert then save as again to
..docX or .docM and you should see the compatibility box in the Save dialog.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP