Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default Word - Label border disappeared

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help. I am trying to use the label maker on word and when
I go through the process of picking the Avery label and click on new
document, it opens the document but doesn't show the outline of the labels.
It used to show the where to type in the label, but suddenly disappeared.
Can anyone tell me how to get these back?
--
Thank, Lori
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Table - Show Gridlines

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lori" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help. I am trying to use the label maker on word and
when
I go through the process of picking the Avery label and click on new
document, it opens the document but doesn't show the outline of the
labels.
It used to show the where to type in the label, but suddenly disappeared.
Can anyone tell me how to get these back?
--
Thank, Lori

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline