Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hafiz hafiz is offline

Default Recovery

My file has not be open when I shall try to open my file than a wiziard and
said that
Word was unable to red this document . It may be corrupt. Try one or more of
the following:
1. open and repair the file.
2. open the file withe the Recovery converter

show help

ok.

At this moment what can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Have you tried to Repair the document?
In the File Open dialog, there is a downward-pointing arrow on the right end
of the Open button. After choosing the file, click that arrow to get a small
menu. Click "Open and Repair" in that menu.
Try this, does it fix your document?
Come back if it does not, there can be other possible solutions to rescue
your document.
Hope this helps
DeanH

rescue and recovery anneli New Users 0 May 16th 08 12:19 AM
Document Recovery Crystal Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 08 11:29 PM
Text Recovery maurice Microsoft Word Help 4 October 17th 06 02:31 PM
Help with Recovery Kyle W. Microsoft Word Help 2 August 25th 06 12:37 AM
Recovery sparkie1282 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 05:27 PM