Jackie D

Default fixing a row height

Hi

Is there a way that I can fix a row height so that it doesn't expand? I know
you can fix the column width but is it also possible with rows?

--

Many thanks
JD
Stefan Blom

Place the insertion point in the appropriate row. On the Table menu,
click Table Properties. Click the Row tab. Click "Specify height", and
type the desired value. In the "Row height is" box, specify "Exactly".
Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jackie D" wrote in message
Hi

Is there a way that I can fix a row height so that it doesn't
expand? I know
you can fix the column width but is it also possible with rows?

--

Many thanks
JD

Stefan Blom