Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Debbiedo Debbiedo is offline

Default Formatting woes

I need to use both frames and tables in my Word (2003) document form.
It will be a protected document.

My frames are really giving me a headache. They do not line up well on
my document, especially when tables are immediately above and or below
them. And forget having two frames side by side. It is a logistical
nightmare. (I do need both as I am using frames to mimic radio
buttons, of which there are several sets.) The tables are needed to
enter additional data entry that require expandsion on occasion. The
frames need to look like they are part of the table, even though they
are not (because of VB programming constraints in tables)

Is there a secret to getting frames and tables to co-exist in
formatting harmony in Word?

Thank for any advice.

Debbie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Why can't you just use a bigger table instead of frames and tables?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Debbiedo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to use both frames and tables in my Word (2003) document form.
It will be a protected document.

My frames are really giving me a headache. They do not line up well on
my document, especially when tables are immediately above and or below
them. And forget having two frames side by side. It is a logistical
nightmare. (I do need both as I am using frames to mimic radio
buttons, of which there are several sets.) The tables are needed to
enter additional data entry that require expandsion on occasion. The
frames need to look like they are part of the table, even though they
are not (because of VB programming constraints in tables)

Is there a secret to getting frames and tables to co-exist in
formatting harmony in Word?

Thank for any advice.

Debbie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On Jun 5, 3:24 pm, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Why can't you just use a bigger table instead of frames and tables?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Debbiedo" wrote in message

oups.com...

I need to use both frames and tables in my Word (2003) document form.
It will be a protected document.

My frames are really giving me a headache. They do not line up well on
my document, especially when tables are immediately above and or below
them. And forget having two frames side by side. It is a logistical
nightmare. (I do need both as I am using frames to mimic radio
buttons, of which there are several sets.) The tables are needed to
enter additional data entry that require expandsion on occasion. The
frames need to look like they are part of the table, even though they
are not (because of VB programming constraints in tables)

Is there a secret to getting frames and tables to co-exist in
formatting harmony in Word?

Thank for any advice.

Debbie- Hide quoted text -

I can't use tables for some of my data because the macros associated
with certain form fields (e.g. the 'radio button mimicing scripts') do
not work in tables, only in frames.

Formatting woes using tables and frames Debbiedo Tables 2 June 1st 07 06:55 PM
margin woes Kim K Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 06 08:00 PM
Toolbar Woes Brenda Rueter New Users 1 May 10th 06 06:47 PM
Macro woes Carol Microsoft Word Help 3 July 28th 05 12:55 AM
Template woes J_Gold Microsoft Word Help 3 May 15th 05 12:11 PM