Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gregory La Due

Default Table cells resizing

I am creating a fairly complex table (100 plus cells, cells merged across
rows). I am about 2/3rd the way thru the design and when I split a new row
into multiple cells a large number of the cells I had already set the way I
wanted, shift their sizes (horizontally) and positions. The option to
Automatically resize to fit contents is turned off. The default cell
margins are set to the following: Top: 0, Bottom: 0, Left: 0.01, Right:
0.01. I initially created the document in word 2000, but the problem
persists in 97, 2002, and 2003. Any ideas on what the cause or a solution
might be.

Gregory La Due
Twin Tiers Technologies, Inc.